Essiac tea is an herbal supplement whose benefits include a boost to the immune system and detoxification of the body. Essiac tea is used by people all over the world for many different health problems as well as for general health and well-being.
Essiac tea addresses the root of the problem for many illnesses and diseases, long-term, permanent healing becomes possible. This is contrary to the action of most medicines, which simply mask symptoms.
Everyone is susceptible to developing health problems as we all come into contact with viruses and bacteria all the time. People only get sick because their body's immune system fails to fight off the illness or infection. Therefore if the immune system is boosted, many illnesses and diseases can be eliminated.
There are at least 30 different things Essiac Tea can be used for. To name a few:
Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
Purifies the blood.
Increases energy and more
1. Boil 1-quart of distilled water in a stainless steel, glass or enamel pot (do not use aluminum) plus 4-ounces to compensate for evaporation.
2. Add one 1-ounce pre-measured packet of Miracle Essiac to boiling water.
3. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Turn off heat and let the Essiac Tea cool to room temperature, leave in pot for 12 hours, do not refrigerate until the next day.
5. The next day, stir the pot (to prevent the herb particles from settling) and pour into a 1-quart glass container and store in the refrigerator.
1. Once brewed, Essiac Tea must be refrigerated. Since these natural herbs have no
preservatives or additives, do not store longer than three weeks, as the tea may spoil.
2. Unopened pre-measured packets can be stored in a cool, dry location and are safe for use up to one year.
Dosage 1oz. pkg makes 1 batch that lasts for 2 weeks for maintenance dosage
1. Once removed from the refrigerator, be sure to shake the container to be certain the herbs have not settled to the bottom.
2. A standard “maintenance dosage” should be 2-ounces, taken twice per day, on an empty stomach. Drink quickly before the herbs settle.
3. An “aggressive dosage” for those in need, can be 3-ounces, taken three times per day, again note, taking on an empty stomach provides maximum value to your system. Drink quickly before herbs settle.
Note: Do not exceed 9 fluid oz per day.
Warning: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing or if you have or develop diarrhea, abdominal pain, or intestinal obstruction. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition, especially ulcers or kidney stones.
I suggest you watch on YouTube: How To Make Essiac Tea on: HealthFreedomInfo's channel So you get a better understand of how to prepare the tea.
Ingredients: Burdock root C/s, Sheep Sorrel, Rhubarb root and Slippery elm powder.
I do combine shipping which actually saves you money over free shipping
Check out my eCrater Store for more Great Listings!
Per FDA requirements: For Educational Purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.